I'm tired...

Area for General FSJ related chat.

tedlovesjeeps71

Re: I'm tired...

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

Toyota trucks... choice of a new generation...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.autoblog ... is-toyota/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fulsizjeep

Post by fulsizjeep »

shimniok wrote:Seems like cars demand a blood sacrifice now and again :D

I always find there is one or two really easy ways to do things and a lot of hard ways to do the same or frustrate yourself trying. I am kind of lazy so if things aren't easy I ponder before proceeding. I also seem to find taking shortcuts isn't the easy way. Like with this stupid exhaust leak...

Wait what were we talking about again?
I know about that sacrifice thing. Ever since then, I rarely know what we are talking about. ;)

Flint Boardman
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s
https://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac

Topic author
Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

Lolz.

Well time for another big mod on the jeep...my spare tire cover arrives today lol!!
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else.

letank

Post by letank »

tedlovesjeeps71 wrote:Toyota trucks... choice of a new generation...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.autoblog ... is-toyota/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worm or virus on these trucks to track down their location or to disable the ignition... of course they are smuggled, no dealer incentives for the nearest 1000mile around the theater of operations...
Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)

letank

Post by letank »

shimniok wrote:Seems like cars demand a blood sacrifice now and again :D

I always find there is one or two really easy ways to do things and a lot of hard ways to do the same or frustrate yourself trying. I am kind of lazy so if things aren't easy I ponder before proceeding. I also seem to find taking shortcuts isn't the easy way. Like with this stupid exhaust leak...

Wait what were we talking about again?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

It is not lazyness, but reflection on how to do it for the least amount of energy...
My PS pump leak, I was determined to find the exact location of the leak in the back, one o-ring at a time, I must have drained that reservoir 4 times... try different o-ring, the AC green seems to be the most pliable, it did not self destruct... 4 days now no drops.
Probably knowing that rebuilt pumps will leak again in a few weeks... Time to find a new pump, if it exists...
Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)

prospector

Post by prospector »

Like many, I've followed your build, off and on, since you bought the thing, but I'm stumped-- I can understand every complaint but one, why is your Wagoneer unreliable? My friends wag is a heap, but it's as reliable as his 2000 RAV4, neither has ever broken down.

candymancan

Post by candymancan »

Sometimes you get hit hard on breakdowns... ive been through em.. i made a thread like this on the jeepforum.com awhile back... i had nothing but constant breakdowns on my 5.9 zj repair repair reoair reoair and i git so tired of it
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L Limited 219k
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 I6 laredo 430k
1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 155k
1976 Jeep J10.. 85k(repaired)