Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
Gotcha, wasn't quite sure what you meant. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just dashes can make brand new arm rest pads

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

zjgross1

Re: Reproduction FSJ interior panels survey

Post by zjgross1 »

Great work! When do you think a door the 81 style door panel will be for sale????

Topic author
Tatsadasayago

Post by Tatsadasayago »

zjgross1 wrote:Great work! When do you think a door the 81 style door panel will be for sale????
It depends on the 81 package. The panels are similar and the filler is the difference on most. Wagoneers often got a different panel design and I can't provide a date estimate at this time. Thanks for your interest.
1977 Cherokee Chief - The Blair Jeep Project III
A collection of parts flying in close formation

mx71

Post by mx71 »

ImageYou still doing these? I'd like this panels front and rear but without the carpet.

toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

Tatsadasayago wrote:Image
It's a win :)
Omg!!! I don't know how I have missed this post! This is the interior I have!!! I am on body now, but when I hit the interior I will definitely be interested in the door panels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Topic author
Tatsadasayago

Post by Tatsadasayago »

toothofwar wrote:
Tatsadasayago wrote:Image
It's a win :)
Omg!!! I don't know how I have missed this post! This is the interior I have!!! I am on body now, but when I hit the interior I will definitely be interested in the door panels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Sorry, that is a photo of an earlier test.
I got the gills and lines much more defined and consistent.
1977 Cherokee Chief - The Blair Jeep Project III
A collection of parts flying in close formation

Phils67

Post by Phils67 »

Your work looks amazing. Let me know when you start mid to late 60s truck door panels! Im using a new set from SMS but they arent period correct and I honestly don't know what year they are actually for but they don't look right to me. I am interested in bench seat upholstery also!
1967 Gladiator J2000, 1998 4.0L OBD2, T18, D20 twin sticks, D44HD/D60, Detroit lockers, 3.73s, 4wheel disc brake, FSSR, Dakota digital, etc.

mx71

Post by mx71 »

Do you make blue ones?

Fast79Chief

Post by Fast79Chief »

Great work! Are these panels available in the Tan colors? Anything for sale yet?

Thanks.
1979 Cherokee Chief S, V8, MSD Pro Billet Distributor with New Factory Ignition Box (are these 2 even supposed to work together?), HEI Wires, Edelbrock 1406, Edelbrock Performer manifold, 3.54 gears, Tru-Trac Locker in the rear, Turbo 400, New Quadratrac, Dual gas tanks, new 32 x 11.50's, Big 9000 winch, Homemade 2.5" full length exhaust, Custom Headlight Harness, Custom front bumper working, Custom Rear Swing-out Bumper, Class V receiver hitch ... and a lot of work to do yet. :)

StretchinSD

Post by StretchinSD »

I guess this never came to be... :(

Looked great!

Nikkormat

Post by Nikkormat »

Hope he is doing well, last active two years ago.
Gabe, "reformed" Jeep hoarder.

kaiserjeeps

Post by kaiserjeeps »

I hate to jump in here on Tatsadasaygo's thread, but it appears he is gone. I spoke with him briefly about early door panels a few years ago. I needed them and he was making newer ones. His work was super and I am sure there is a good reason he is doing other things. I ended up putting a TON of work into early interior parts. I had planned on a thread later this spring about it. To instill some hope for the people looking I decided to post here today.

I scratch built the interior of a 70 wagoneer base model for a friend that I finished last october. Sewed the headliner stamped the door and rear panels etc. There are about 8-10 or so parts I have been making. All for early rigs. pre 72ish. Firewall pad sets, door sill plates, ribbed lower tailgate panels, early ribbed reverse light panels, headliners, door panels, fender skirt and front grill support flap seals, etc. I will also have blank absolutely perfect reproductions of the door panel boards if someone wants to glue on their own vinyl or what ever. They fit perfectly and have the exact same cut outs as OEM panels down to the odd shaped clip holes. I will be reproducing X model door panels and standard panels. There is a lot to look at in my old build thread at IFSJA. If interested look up build threads "another 70 wagoneer build". It is a hundred one pages so plan on some reading. I show everything in detail including part numbers and how I do it.
I don't get over here much. But plan to later. I am trying to catch up on several non jeep related things. This spring I will be making all the parts mentioned and either trying to sell them here on both sites and probably ebay. For now everything is made as needed. I try to be reasonable in what I sell but unfortunately some of my material costs have over doubled thanks to tariffs and other reasons. I have to charge what I need to charge. I can't make anything till spring. So please don't contact me right now because I won't be able to do anything till I get some remodeling done and fix an old tractor. But many parts will be on the market soon. I never build junk. I will post on both sites that I am ready to spend all my time on making parts. Take at the look at the build thread and see if there is something there you might need later. Interior stuff is towards the end of the thread. The start is eliminating a million rust holes. The entire build took ten years.
Thanks.
KJ
69 1414X wag
69 CJ-5
64 CJ-5
70 J3000 71 J4000
70 wag
83 FJ60
Other stuff

taylorpace

Post by taylorpace »

Are you still building panels? I need to replace my 91 tan panels.. Starting with rear.. Would love to see if you can do that.. Thanks for posting!

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

taylorpace wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:04 am Are you still building panels? I need to replace my 91 tan panels.. Starting with rear.. Would love to see if you can do that.. Thanks for posting!
The Op has not logged in for several years.

MenInBlack in the vendors area does create door panels though.

https://www.fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewto ... =34&t=1441
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

letank

Post by letank »

Stuka wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:52 am The Op has not logged in for several years.
I try to contact him thru his phone number 16 or 24 months ago, and the number had been reassigned to a different person.
Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

letank wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:45 pm
Stuka wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:52 am The Op has not logged in for several years.
I try to contact him thru his phone number 16 or 24 months ago, and the number had been reassigned to a different person.
Yeah, same :(
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ