Pie hole Light rings

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
Hud

Pie hole Light rings

Post by Hud »

Hey guys, been seeing a lot of pics with lights where the Pie Hole plates go. Any idea where I can find these? Looked in the vendor section and missed them. Thanks!

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: Pie hole Light rings

Post by Stuka »

As I recall most people are using motorcycle lights with bezel. I know its been mentioned here before as to which ones, but would take some digging.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

will e

Post by will e »

Probably easier than ever with the new LED lights available. I keep bugging the vendors to come up with a bolt in kit.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Topic author
Hud

Post by Hud »

Thanks, along while back there was a guy making them. I searched IFSJA site with no luck. I’ll
Keep
Looking!

66stepside

Post by 66stepside »

Hud wrote:Thanks, along while back there was a guy making them. I searched IFSJA site with no luck. I’ll
Keep
Looking!
The early muscle cars with the quad headlights will work- but it’s the bezel that makes all the difference.

I’m pretty sure it’s the Chevy/GM version that has the bezel set up that looks like ours- but a smaller diameter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

66stepside

Post by 66stepside »

Here’s a close example, this is an early 70’s Grand Torino fastback.

Topic author
Hud

Post by Hud »

Huuum, ill see, thanks!

66stepside

Post by 66stepside »

I bought a pair at the swap meet- they came off a Chevy.

Crankyolman

Post by Crankyolman »

I did a quad light conversion that I documented here ( http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthre ... 059&page=3 )

I used the outer headlight buckets and backing plates out of a '66 Chrysler New Yorker and the bezels came off a '68 Chrysler Newport.

For proper orientation purposes I used the outer headlight buckets off the New Yorker and H5006 bulbs, which have both high and low beam but I only connected the high beam.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'72 J4500