Old IFSJA Member in Hospice, holding garage sale to sell his tools and FSJ/CJ parts

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
rang-a-stang

Old IFSJA Member in Hospice, holding garage sale to sell his tools and FSJ/CJ parts

Post by rang-a-stang »

Hey guys, I am not active here very much but am pretty active over on IFSJA.org. I'm helping a dying FSJ brother out. Some of you may remember Wesdog. He's in Hospice and pretty much out of money. we are going to sell all his FSJ and CJ parts along with his tools this Saturday to raise money for pay for his hospice. His house is very near LAX in LA More information here:

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=185336

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthre ... ost1691926

If you have questions feel free to PM me.

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: Old IFSJA Member in Hospice, holding garage sale to sell his tools and FSJ/CJ parts

Post by Stuka »

Very sad to hear this. He joined IFSJA at around the same time as me. LA is a bit too far away from me. But I really hope you guys can gather up a decent amount of money for him.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

bigun

Re: Old IFSJA Member in Hospice, holding garage sale to sell his tools and FSJ/CJ parts

Post by bigun »

Wow hadn't seen him post in years.
Vaya Con DIos

fulsizjeep

Post by fulsizjeep »

Yeah, long time - no see. Deep Peace be with him and all who love him.
Flint Boardman
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s
https://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac

Topic author
rang-a-stang

Post by rang-a-stang »

Lots of super good FSJ/AMC stuff went to the scrapper. Some we left on shelves and some we took home. Some items left over (most will be up for sale here, soon):
-Offenhauser AMC V-8 dual plane intake and cast valve covers
-Black hi-lift jack and safety platform
-TONS of BJs stuff (Aluminum rad/fan/shroud, hoses, window scrapers, etc)
-FSJ SPAL dual fan setup with relay harnesses, sensors, and bracketry, new in the box.
-5 different EFI systems (2 Holley TBIs, 1 multiport system including throttle body and fuel rails, and 2 GM TBI setups)
-Crane Cams Fireball Ignition system (new in the box)
-Jacobs energy pack ignition system
-AMC TH400
-NOS Mile Marker part time kit (including chain)
-Q-Track case and reduction unit
-Complete AMC factory Quadratrac Service tool kit, in the case
-boxes and boxes of electrical stuff (new weather pack connectors, plastic split loom conduit, terminal lugs, relays, complete FSJ harness, painless headlight relay kits, etc.)
-An entire tub of new/used gauges (Autometer, ISSPro, Borg Warner, etc.) like Speedo, tach, wide O2, volts, amps, temps, pressures, you name it.

These are just off the top of my head. SOOOOooooo much good stuff! We did raise just under $2000 for his care and sold the Cherokee for $6500. Asphaltrockdweller showed up and helped out setting up and tearing down too. We both left with trunks full of stuff.

Wesdog has days left. His breathing was labored and he had a 1000 yard stare when we left.

HowardT64

Post by HowardT64 »

Sorry to hear this :( I hope he is a believer in Jesus....good on your for helping your friend :)
2016 Jeep Patriot
"Faith"

MJMadness

Post by MJMadness »

That's really sad. I hope his last days are as painless and peaceful as possible.

If I was closer I'd be snagging stuff too... Would love to grab that FSJ and drive it home.

fulsizjeep

Post by fulsizjeep »

I just heard Wes passed this morning. He is free. Continued Deep Peace to those who knew and loved him.
Flint Boardman
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s
https://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac

shimniok

Post by shimniok »

Broken Photobucket image in my post? PM me.
'86 GW "Troubled Child" tc.wagoneer.org
360, TBI, 4" Skyjacker, 33" BFG MTs, WT D44+ARB, WT AMC20 + LockRight, CB 2m 6m 70cm, K0FSJ
The world's first Robotic Full Size Jeep!

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

:(
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

letank

Post by letank »

Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)

srobertsfsj

Post by srobertsfsj »

:(
Scott R.

'86 Grand Wagoneer "Super Chief" 5.3L drivetrain/ WT conversion / TT's Fabworks SOA and SF / 37x12.5x17 BFG A/T KO3 http://www.fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtop ... 294&p=3364

"After years of being paranoid about my Jeep’s temp going towards that 220F mark, I’m realizing that if it was real problem, Jeep engineers would have painted that area RED." - FSJ Guy

Topic author
rang-a-stang

Post by rang-a-stang »

Wesdog, Clarence Wesley Stepp, passed away peacefully last night in his home, at 61 years old with a few close friends at his side. Thank you to all who donated to his gofundfundme to help pay for his hospice care so he could be home for his final weeks.

Godspeed, Wes!

HowardT64

Post by HowardT64 »

My condolences to family and friends.... :(
2016 Jeep Patriot
"Faith"

hutcho

Post by hutcho »

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk