BIG kitty

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
Cheapthrills

BIG kitty

Post by Cheapthrills »

Mountain lion in my driveway this morning! Welcome to Colorado I say to my wife.Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

tedlovesjeeps71

Re: BIG kitty

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

I took one of the dogs out the other night and saw a blur of black run by. First thought was “holy crap, it’s a panther! What DONT they have in Colorado!!”
Haha.

Ended up some guy just let his dog run free because he was too much of a p**** to put him on a leash and walk him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
Cheapthrills

Post by Cheapthrills »

Here's a comparisonImage

letank

Post by letank »

thank you for the post, what about Sasquatch footprint?
Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)

Topic author
Cheapthrills

Post by Cheapthrills »

letank wrote:thank you for the post, what about Sasquatch footprint?
According to local belief he wears a size 14 work boot also pictured. I think the mountain Lion may be a traveling companion... lol

Topic author
Cheapthrills

Post by Cheapthrills »

tedlovesjeeps71 wrote:I took one of the dogs out the other night and saw a blur of black run by. First thought was “holy crap, it’s a panther! What DONT they have in Colorado!!”
Haha.

Ended up some guy just let his dog run free because he was too much of a p**** to put him on a leash and walk him. Image

We don't have gazelle rhino hippo alligator crocodile tigers ECT ECT... except for in the local zoos...

tedlovesjeeps71

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

Cheapthrills wrote:
tedlovesjeeps71 wrote:I took one of the dogs out the other night and saw a blur of black run by. First thought was “holy crap, it’s a panther! What DONT they have in Colorado!!”
Haha.

Ended up some guy just let his dog run free because he was too much of a p**** to put him on a leash and walk him. Image

We don't have gazelle rhino hippo alligator crocodile tigers ECT ECT... except for in the local zoos...

Yet... should I happen to see one on the side of the road or in my apartment complex, I not be too surprised. Colorado has way more animal life than DC! Image

cone

Post by cone »

Mountain lions are more common than people think. Last year I watch one for five minutes in the field behind my house here in northern Pennsylvania yet the fish and game department has denied for years that we have any.

Topic author
Cheapthrills

Post by Cheapthrills »

cone wrote:Mountain lions are more common than people think. Last year I watch one for five minutes in the field behind my house here in northern Pennsylvania yet the fish and game department has denied for years that we have any.
Same thing here with brown bears in Colorado. My father and I found tracks (the size of a pizza pan) near Granby Colorado . he called one of his friends that worked fish and wildlife, this guy came out saw the tracks said they where black bear. As they talked my dad pushed the subject of reintroduction of the brown bear in Colorado , fish and game dude said NOPE as he nodded his head yes.