Thanksgiving in the Desert UPDATED

FSJ Related Events in the Mountain Time Zone

jsinajeep

Re: Thanksgiving in the Desert UPDATED

Post by jsinajeep »

Beth, we would love to have you here this year. There a lot of Jeeper that have not met you.

jsinajeep

Post by jsinajeep »

And for anybody that coming that need help of any kind you can call me 602 290 3986 [Jerry]
Bob would you put my # up by my name.

Tad
Vendor

Post by Tad »

jsinajeep wrote:And for anybody that coming that need help of any kind you can call me 602 290 3986 [Jerry]
Bob would you put my # up by my name.
I edited the post for Bob.

Does anyone want to get there a bit early and have breakfast at that place in Florence again?
A collection of 1966 to 1986 parts.
Self Inflicted Flesh Wound
Caddy425/TH400/Atlas 4spd/14B/D60/locked front and rear/Hydroassist/39.5 Irocks
(Join date = Friday the 13th)

My Stuff:
http://www.ttsfabworks.com/
Tech Stuff:
IFSJA WMS Project

Topic author
rstep

Post by rstep »

Thanks Tad , and of course Breakfast is a yes.
1977 Cherokee Sold
I Don't own One
Stuff I Make.
http://fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5620

jsinajeep

Post by jsinajeep »

Sound good to me, but I will have Sandy with me. She get up late and eat Slow, so we will see. LOL

will e

Post by will e »

I could do breakfast at that little place again. Although I am not sure if the better half is joining me this year or not. I think I would like to stick around and camp this year. Last year I wasn't feeling 100% and ended up going home.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Nikkormat

Post by Nikkormat »

Hmmmmm... It's Only 13 Hours away. If I've got $400 in the gas fund and the weather looks nice I might just have to join you folks.
Gabe, "reformed" Jeep hoarder.

jsinajeep

Post by jsinajeep »

Come on down my friend.

Topic author
rstep

Post by rstep »

If I had to guess I would put a # around 30 or so going to be there. I'm going for a 20 lb bird and a good size ham .I may need help cooking when it comes time out at camp.
1977 Cherokee Sold
I Don't own One
Stuff I Make.

will e

Post by will e »

Bob, you can count on me to help with the cooking.

I did talk to Derek and he thinks he can make it.

Also, I dropped by 'knuckle busters' and talked to Dave. He's got an older waggy. After telling him about it he thinks he might try to make it out too.
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

78 Arizona Chief

Post by 78 Arizona Chief »

OK you sick jeep-a-holics!
I am putting myself, my lovely wife, and my 2 boys down for a solid maybe. Here's the deal. Looking at every weekend up until X-mas, I have 2 free that I am not out of town or nailed down to some other project. The weekend after next, and the weekend in question. My Be-Cool rad finally has given up the ghost, and my master cylinder needs changing. I am going to pull 2 all nighters the weekend after next to get it done. If that happens, I am in. I pulled the jeep out of summer moth balls a week ago and dang it was good driving it again. I am 80% confident I will get her all done...

Kevin, Kristen, Cayden and Ryan.
1978 Cherokee Chief: Parents bought new. 360/TH400/NOS Quadratrac, 44's/ARB's/4.10's, SOA, Shackle Flip, Alcan Springs, FOX 2.0's, 35" BFG KM2s, custom bumpers, 324,000 miles and counting...

Topic author
rstep

Post by rstep »

Sounds good Mike. Kevin have you and the family in as a maybe. Hope it works out.
1977 Cherokee Sold
I Don't own One
Stuff I Make.

Nikkormat

Post by Nikkormat »

I have conferred with my parental units and my presence will be required in Salt Lake from the 17-20. Which would leave me a day to drive home from Utah, get the jeep, and be to Florence by 9;00 AM. Regrettably, I just can't make it. You all have fun and I'll put it in the calendar for next year.
Gabe, "reformed" Jeep hoarder.

heimeken

Post by heimeken »

I'm hoping to be there . In the middle of a move so I'll keep you posted bob. Willing to burn the bird and bring some tamales if all goes well. :) always a good time.
'85 Grand Wagoneer "Caterpillar" :fsj:
'79 Cherokee Chop Top "Nom"
'78 J15 (3/4 ton J10) "Imoteb"

will e

Post by will e »

Does anyone want to head out Friday? We can wheel a bit, secure the camp spot, hang out, go to Florence for breakfast on Saturday...

I can probably get the day off, I have to burn some vacation time before the end of the year.

Tad
Vendor

Post by Tad »

will e wrote:Does anyone want to head out Friday? We can wheel a bit, secure the camp spot, hang out...
That was my original plan, not an option with this short notice.
A collection of 1966 to 1986 parts.
Self Inflicted Flesh Wound
Caddy425/TH400/Atlas 4spd/14B/D60/locked front and rear/Hydroassist/39.5 Irocks
(Join date = Friday the 13th)

My Stuff:
http://www.ttsfabworks.com/
Tech Stuff:
IFSJA WMS Project

Curly

Post by Curly »

Devon and I will be there, probably driving my Tj since the Chief isn't ready yet. What can we bring?

curly
I start what I finish.

81 Wagoneer 4.2/auto
77 Cherokee S 360/Auto/QT
97 Jeep Wrangler

jsinajeep

Post by jsinajeep »

Be good to have you both there.

will e

Post by will e »

Well, I can't believe it but I am dropping my rig off on Monday to have some work done... If it is not ready I will just come on down with the sportrac.

I lost the parking brake when I swapped axles, the disc brake conversion doesn't support a parking brake option. I am having Knuckle Busters do a transfer case parking brake along with a hand operated lever. We will see if it takes them a week. ;)

Topic author
rstep

Post by rstep »

Glad to see you and Devon are coming Curly Take a look at the list . I think we still don't have any type of veggy's yet.

1977 Cherokee Sold
I Don't own One
Stuff I Make.