Drew's East Valley Swap Meet moving

FSJ Related Events in the Mountain Time Zone

Topic author
TUDrewser

Drew's East Valley Swap Meet moving

Post by TUDrewser »

My house seems to have made a good central Jeep parts trade location over the last year and a half, something I have not minded one bit. Jerry drops parts off for people, they drop parts off for him, I get parts. It's been a service I've been proud to offer...kind of my very small way to give back to the guys who have given me so much!

Unfortunately, I'm going to be a lot less convenient for most of you as I'm moving the family to East Mesa. Yes, this happens to be about 20 minutes closer to Florence for me, something I hope to take advantage of! But while it will be nicer for Jerry, it will make it more of a drive for the rest of you. Figured I'd at least give the heads up as we move this weekend.

New house will be at Ellsworth and Guadalupe. PM, call, text, or email for the address. I have no problem sharing, just prefer not to do it on a public message board ;-)

Here's to hoping the HOA doesn't complain too badly about my Jeep! (I hate HOA's...this will be a stretch for me)
1990 GW "saved by Jerry" edition
will e wrote:I guess life is better if you are not moving too fast.

jsinajeep

Re: Drew's East Valley Swap Meet moving

Post by jsinajeep »

Drew, if you would have let me know when you were planning to move I would help you, but this week end is out.
If you need me to take some of the parts back I will so you don't just hold them.

will e

Post by will e »

Hey, that's kind of on my way to work. Sweet!

Were you smart enough to hire a mover?
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Topic author
TUDrewser

Post by TUDrewser »

Negative. So if you are bored on Saturday we are having a moving party starting at 7 am ;)

will e

Post by will e »

What about your shoulder? The smartest money I ever spent was hiring professionals to move the heavy stuff.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Gumby

Post by Gumby »

Drew, you should have let us know... instead of a WOT it would be a MOT. Good luck on the move and see you on the trail soon. I agree with you about HOA's and I hope you don't have any issues.
1984 GW 360/727/208.... 4"/ 31"
2004 CRD QC SRW 3500 4X4 (DD)
1983 "project Dubya" (long term)

Topic author
TUDrewser

Post by TUDrewser »

Mike, shoulder is actually doing pretty good. It's my back I'm worried about...was icing it last night in bed! But considering the new house is already costing us enough, we're trying to save where we can. Have a bunch of help from people in our church, scouts, etc...had a painting party Wednesday ;-) Plus, last 2 times I had professional movers help me move (one cross country, one cross town) I had a lot of broken stuff that they wouldn't cover because they insure by weight with a big deductible. Ugh.

Martin, agree...hopefully things will settle down quick so I can be on the trail!