jsinajeep

Re: Thanksgiving in the Desert

Post by jsinajeep »

Do I need to bring the TOW DOLLEY again this year :D

Topic author
rstep

Post by rstep »

first post has the list updates and what people are bringing if I missed something let us know.
1977 Cherokee Sold
I Don't own One
Stuff I Make.
http://fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5620

TUDrewser

Post by TUDrewser »

We are in for breakfast too, as long as you all are early risers. Not waiting till 9am for coffee or anything crazy. What can we bring?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
1990 GW "saved by Jerry" edition
will e wrote:I guess life is better if you are not moving too fast.

jsinajeep

Post by jsinajeep »

Put Sandy and I down for bring corn ,and yes we will have COFFEE before 9:00 on Sunday morning.

78 Arizona Chief

Post by 78 Arizona Chief »

We are down 4 breakfast too. I may pre-make a breakfast potato thing that I can re-heat. What should I bring 4 dinner. Some kinda super awesome dessert?

Drew, my kids get up regardless at 6-6:30 so I will be up making breakfast earlier too. Gettin excited!
Kevin, Cayden and Ryan.
1978 Cherokee Chief: Parents bought new. 360/TH400/NOS Quadratrac, 44's/ARB's/4.10's, SOA, Shackle Flip, Alcan Springs, FOX 2.0's, 35" BFG KM2s, custom bumpers, 324,000 miles and counting...

jsinajeep

Post by jsinajeep »

You guys might beat Bob up, BUT :D

jeepstress

Post by jeepstress »

We'll be there with Phoebe AND Luna Dog. Mike, wear your protective gear. I'm thinking we'll do a Happy Pig Italian sausage type stuffing thing again. Or something with Happy Pig - maybe scrapple? ;) Been scoping the booze store for the Moonshine du jour. I'm just starting to line up a farm sitter and figure out how to lock down the critters and keep water unfrozen. Gonna be busy the next few weeks getting ready! Its been a while since we've done the road trip in Phoebe! w00t!!! :fsj:
The High Priestess of Eternal Combustion
Phoebe - 77 401 Wag ~ Luna - 76 SOA 401 Wag ~ Artemis - 77 401 J20

"The worst thing about rolling my jeep was licking the paper."

will e

Post by will e »

Oh yeah, I forgot about luna snapping at my ankles! I will wear bigger boots. ;)

Bob, you mentioned in your original post a desire to head out on Friday. Do you want to meet up on Friday morning? We can 'secure' the camp spot and then do some wheel'n over in the box canyon area. Maybe grab some grub in Florence and then go camp Friday night. The only logistic problem is the food and keeping it cold. Leaving it at the camp site is no good since the critters might get to it. Drew thought he might come out for the day of wheel'n and then go home and collect the family and come back on Saturday with his trailer.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Topic author
rstep

Post by rstep »

Mike lets see what plays out but yes I really want to come up on Friday.
1977 Cherokee Sold
I Don't own One
Stuff I Make.
http://fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5620

Dusty

Post by Dusty »

I hate to post this but we are out. :cry:

I was really looking forward to getting away for a while, and seeing some of the best people on earth EVER!
If God is your co-pilot, you need to switch seats!

jsinajeep

Post by jsinajeep »

Dusty wrote:I hate to post this but we are out. :cry:

I was really looking forward to getting away for a while, and seeing some of the best people on earth EVER!
Sorry to here that. Sandy will miss you and so will I :D . Plan on next year.

fulsizjeep

Post by fulsizjeep »

We'll sorely miss y'all Dusty. Have a great turkey day where ever you may be and we'll toast a brew up to you.
Flint Boardman
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s
https://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac

firecaptain13

Post by firecaptain13 »

Nancy says she'll bring pecan tassies and mini/personal pumkin pies
88 GW, 5 1/2" lift, Barn Doors!!

fulsizjeep

Post by fulsizjeep »

Anyone in the group looking for something FSJ? We might have it. Let me know. If we got it, probably fits for the trip. Except for engine, tranny, tcase and axles. :D Thanks

Headed to Tucson on the 20th. :fsj:
Flint Boardman

will e

Post by will e »

Dusty, I am sorry to hear you won't make it.

I am looking forward to this little excursion. I will stick with the Cheese Crisps as a 'snack before the meal' since kids love them. I am contemplating doing something different from the Asian Ribs or the Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches.
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

fulsizjeep

Post by fulsizjeep »

P2 is mostly clean with fresh oil/filter and check/top off fluids. Let's rock this thing.
Flint Boardman

78 Arizona Chief

Post by 78 Arizona Chief »

All,
for parts, I got a crazy nice set of Dealer-installed J-truck tripod mirrors that I don't need. These are close to NOS. Anyone have a need for them?
Kevin
1978 Cherokee Chief: Parents bought new. 360/TH400/NOS Quadratrac, 44's/ARB's/4.10's, SOA, Shackle Flip, Alcan Springs, FOX 2.0's, 35" BFG KM2s, custom bumpers, 324,000 miles and counting...

heimeken

Post by heimeken »

Looks like I will be able to make the trip. Sign me up Bob!

Got various xtra parts for sale or trade.

From an 85 Wagoneer: NP229, Fuel tank, heater core housing, driveshafts, hubs and rotors, dash switches, mirrors, door panels, lots of other small stuff

Misc: Driving lights (procomp), 3 piece bumper, bench seat, 1 15x8 steel wheel (6 lug, gold color)
'85 Grand Wagoneer "Caterpillar" :fsj:
'79 Cherokee Chop Top "Nom"
'78 J15 (3/4 ton J10) "Imoteb"

jsinajeep

Post by jsinajeep »

It will be good to have you there again. Come on over :D

will e

Post by will e »

heimeken wrote:Looks like I will be able to make the trip. Sign me up Bob!

Got various xtra parts for sale or trade.

From an 85 Wagoneer: NP229, Fuel tank, heater core housing, driveshafts, hubs and rotors, dash switches, mirrors, door panels, lots of other small stuff

Misc: Driving lights (procomp), 3 piece bumper, bench seat, 1 15x8 steel wheel (6 lug, gold color)

Hey! It will be cool to see you again!