Need a favor from someone in Phoenix area

FSJ Related Events in the Mountain Time Zone

Topic author
Mike W

Need a favor from someone in Phoenix area

Post by Mike W »

I am looking at purchasing an 81 J10 from craigslist. I will make the drive to pick it up if purchased. I am wanting a local Phoenix FSJer to take a look at it first if possible to make sure it is even worth the drive. Here is the craigslist posting. Let me know if you can help.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4367381658.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
1977 Cherokee, 360/TH400/QT, HEI (Gifted to son for his first vehicle. Currently FSJ-less)

SidSincere

Re: Need a favor from someone in Phoenix area

Post by SidSincere »

The pics look purdy! I don't live near New River, but even if i did I wouldn't be a good judge of whether it is worth the trip. Every FSJ I've ever bought turned into a lemon by the time I got to home... and on a few it was a very long drive. Thank you AAA.

TUDrewser

Post by TUDrewser »

Even though it's Phoenix, it's about an hour drive for me (we're pretty spread out). And I am also not a good judge...look at my last purchase. Ugh. But there's a Phoenix meet and greet this Saturday...I can see if anyone already shows up who already lives up that way.

At that price, I wouldn't expect it to move too quickly so I think you have time. Someone else just told a mid 70's J10 and it took about 2-3 months of price dropping. Went down to I think $2,700 before he traded for a quad of unknown value.
1990 GW "saved by Jerry" edition
will e wrote:I guess life is better if you are not moving too fast.

Topic author
Mike W

Post by Mike W »

A big round of applause to hadaz :D for looking at this vehicle for me. It is not what I am looking for, so the search continues.
1977 Cherokee, 360/TH400/QT, HEI (Gifted to son for his first vehicle. Currently FSJ-less)