Tailgate window upgrade to relay control.

bwwhaler

Re: Tailgate window upgrade to relay control.

Postby bwwhaler » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:53 pm

I know he ran a 30 amp breaker from the battery, then to the new dash switch then all the wires including hot wire back to the relays on the plate, once it gets there, he split the functions up through the relays, and it was fused there as well, had mine blow once, but I didn't mount mine like he said to, I just have it lying vertically in the bottom of the tailgate.
1987 GW 360/727/229 Performer intake Holley 670 32's 4" BJ's Springs CS-144 Serehill's light and tailgate harness

chrisrkirby

Postby chrisrkirby » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:29 am

bwwhaler wrote:I know he ran a 30 amp breaker from the battery, then to the new dash switch then all the wires including hot wire back to the relays on the plate, once it gets there, he split the functions up through the relays, and it was fused there as well, had mine blow once, but I didn't mount mine like he said to, I just have it lying vertically in the bottom of the tailgate.

Thank you, that does help. Is there any way you could take pictures of the relays and fuses on the board? I want to try and get everything as Rick did them.

Thanks again.

bwwhaler

Postby bwwhaler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:25 am

I will the next time I'm in there, I really don't like going in there, but every once in a while, I must...
1987 GW 360/727/229 Performer intake Holley 670 32's 4" BJ's Springs CS-144 Serehill's light and tailgate harness

chrisrkirby

Postby chrisrkirby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:21 am

bwwhaler wrote:I will the next time I'm in there, I really don't like going in there, but every once in a while, I must...

I understand.....believe me, I truly understand.

Thank you

Return to “Vendors”