Meetup 8/23/15 Placerville CA (Event finalized)

FSJ Related Events in the Pacific Time Zone

Topic author
Renodemona

Re: Meetup 8/23/15 Placerville CA (Event finalized)

Post by Renodemona »

If anyone has a manual crank tailgate or the parts thereof, I'm looking for one/them.
"Wait, what's on fire!?" KJ7TCT
--------------------------------------------------------------
1976 Cherokee w/t 'Susan' 401/TH400/QT(PT)
FiTech Go EFI, Edelbrock Performer intake
3" Rough Country Springs, HEI Dizzy
-------------------------------------------------------------
2018 Cherokee Trailhawk V6 'Sedna'

Cheap Hobby

Post by Cheap Hobby »

I am definitely interested in the tail gate. It would save som creative welding. Somebody may have to distract the mean woman while it accidently falls in to the truck.
79 Cherokee WT QT Golden Eagle white with gold windows "Pigger" only blows hubs the night before a road trip or the clodest night of year. Has only been towed cause of stupid.

Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

Cheap Hobby wrote:I am definitely interested in the tail gate. It would save som creative welding. Somebody may have to distract the mean woman while it accidently falls in to the truck.
There is one minor crack on the top lip almost centered in the tailgate, I think its on the inside lip not the outside. It would be a super easy fix. Do you just want the hull or do you want all the accouterments?

Either way, I'll set the tailgate aside for you and I'll toss it in the jeep for the trip.
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else.

Cheap Hobby

Post by Cheap Hobby »

Well poop. I already have that crack in that spot and one other so I guess I'll just weld mine up. Thanks any way.
79 Cherokee WT QT Golden Eagle white with gold windows "Pigger" only blows hubs the night before a road trip or the clodest night of year. Has only been towed cause of stupid.

Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

Cheap Hobby wrote:Well poop. I already have that crack in that spot and one other so I guess I'll just weld mine up. Thanks any way.
Lol thats the issue you were trying to fix? Sad.
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else.

kurtuleas

Post by kurtuleas »

I *may* be in.

I will have to look at my calendar.
CRAWL MAGAZINE

Topic author
Renodemona

Post by Renodemona »

Come on, poke other people's Jeep, eat pizza, dirt...you know you want to!

Tatsadasayago

Post by Tatsadasayago »

Yeah! You gotta make it! I've already run my greedy paws all over Dr M. and RD's jeeps. Need new victi....err...specimens. :P

Besides, it's not often one gets a chance to see a lvl 80 ChickMagnet® up close in the wild. :fsj:
1977 Cherokee Chief - The Blair Jeep Project III
A collection of parts flying in close formation

miltos68wgoneer

Post by miltos68wgoneer »

Man I wish I could make it. My big camping trip starts that day.hope I can take the wagoneer. I should probably get some AAA though.
68 WAGONEER / 5.3l, DIY ported heads, long tube headers, lingenfelter cam, griffin rad, trans cooler, E fan /4l70e, front discs,2003 grand cherokee seats front and rear, super wagoneer center console,hydroboost.
53 CHEVY 210 stock

http://s64.photobucket.com/user/miltos6 ... t=3&page=1

Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

kurtuleas wrote:I *may* be in.

I will have to look at my calendar.
Definitely!

What do you do for CRAWL? My jeep has been in Larry's shop for a couple minor things back when I was in Vegas.

kurtuleas

Post by kurtuleas »

I am the land-use editor. I have been with the magazine for almost 8 years now. We are the ONLY offroad magazine with a dedicated land use editor.

Larry is a great guy.
CRAWL MAGAZINE

Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

kurtuleas wrote:I am the land-use editor. I have been with the magazine for almost 8 years now. We are the ONLY offroad magazine with a dedicated land use editor.

Larry is a great guy.
Larry is a good guy indeed.

Hey this sounds like the perfect opportunity for a piece on the use of pizza joint parking lot land by FSJ's for social gatherings.

Amirite?

Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

Does anybody have or have access to a decent headliner? The board/fabric or just board type. I don't care if the fabric is good I just need the board panels. Fabric can be stained or falling off or anything long as the boards be solid! Let me know if you do.

Andrew

Average Dave

Post by Average Dave »

While we are on the subject of parts... I know it's a long shot but does anyone have an open carrier for an amc 20 that they might be willing to part with?

Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

So we all ready for this? We all pumped?

Do we have an actual roll call of who will be attending? Us Reno guys will be putting about 300 miles on, so you all better be worth the trip lol!

Cheap Hobby

Post by Cheap Hobby »

The mean woman and I will be there with the fur kids including the 250 as my Chero is plotting against me.

Topic author
Renodemona

Post by Renodemona »

I'll be there with Susan, bringing your yearly limit of orange paint and humorous bumper stickers.

Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

I'm planning to be there, jeep gods willing, in the wag. I think Nightglide will be riding with me again. I may or may not bring the wife. She might have to work Sunday night.

rainman

Post by rainman »

Family and I are planning on being there...as long as the waggy wants to too.
1987 Grand Wagoneer
5.2L/46RH/NP229/4"/31s/4.56/ARBs
Current FSJ status: Mostly functional...mostly

Tatsadasayago

Post by Tatsadasayago »

rainman wrote:Family and I are planning on being there...as long as the waggy wants to too.
It will be nice to see you and your family again! I bet the little one is not so tiny by now.
Maybe this time I'll be able to eyeball your 5.9 conversion... :)
1977 Cherokee Chief - The Blair Jeep Project III
A collection of parts flying in close formation