Oct 17th Shop move part II Near Springfield, MO

FSJ Related Events in the Central Time Zone

Topic author
j2sax

Oct 17th Shop move part II Near Springfield, MO

Post by j2sax »

To any friends in the Springfield, MO area (or vacationing this way next weekend!) I am sending out an all call for some help moving from Sparta to Ozark terminating with an evening Cookout/Bonfire Saturday, October 17th!
Thank you LORD we have a contract on our home and closing is end of Oct, so I am going to have to amp up moving activities and get out quickly!
This is definitely going to be some heavy stuff so this is probably a guy thing. Afterwards we will have a bonfire/cookout over at the new house with burgers and dogs and movers families are welcome!
I am moving 15 years worth of body parts (should I stress, automotive?) tools, equipment, Pallet Racking, interiors, etc... Mostly from Full size Jeeps. Work gloves are required!
I am steadily moving bits of it between traveling for work and other commitments. Almost all vehicles and axles are here at the new place, but there is still a ways to go... including the 2 post lift!
I have a big trailer and a couple of smaller ones as well as a pickup, but any additional trucks and trailers would be appreciated! It is a bit less than a 10 minute drive from my old shop in Sparta to the new one. PM me for addresses or phone. Thank you for your consideration!