Shop move near Ozark/Springfield, MO 06/27/2015

FSJ Related Events in the Central Time Zone

Topic author
j2sax

Shop move near Ozark/Springfield, MO 06/27/2015

Post by j2sax »

Hoping for some HELP this Saturday June 27th! Embarrased to ask, however, the weather is supposed to be cooler this weekend and no rain and I need some help moving stuff from my old shop to my new location. Most I can get myself (though help would be appreciated!) however, the 2 post lift is something I cannot move alone. I also have 3 pallet racks that need to go. My trailer and truck are willing and able to take it all, but my 50 yr old bod is not up to the task alone!

My new shop already has 220 and is ready to start that 2 post lifting! I will be providing sandwiches at lunch, gatorades, water, etc... I will be starting at 8 am and running all day.

If you are willing to help, please PM me and I will send you the address(es) and my phone. Thank you in advance... if you can only help an hour or 2 here or there, that is greatly appreciated. (I realize this is likely for locals only, but figured I would throw it out there!)

hutcho

Re: Shop move near Ozark/Springfield, MO 06/27/2015

Post by hutcho »

Damn man I wish I could get away!! Good to hear you are gonna have a nice area to work. If you need any electrical help with it sometime let me know. Next couple weekends are packed but after that. ...

Topic author
j2sax

Post by j2sax »

Thanks man! I have the 220 run to the shop and am going to running another outlet for Welder/Plasma and another for the lift... may be giving you call in the near future!

hutcho

Post by hutcho »

Yeah no problem. Just give me a few day, our weekends seem to fill up fast lol