New to here

FSJ Related Events in the Central Time Zone

Topic author
Sameburfday73

New to here

Post by Sameburfday73 »

New to this group. Recently bought a 73 quadratrac wagoneer. I am sure I will have plenty of questions and need lots of advice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Sameburfday73 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Sameburfday73

Re: New to here

Post by Sameburfday73 »

Sameburfday73 wrote:New to this group. Recently bought a 73 quadratrac wagoneer. I am sure I will have plenty of questions and need lots of advice.

Topic author
Sameburfday73

Post by Sameburfday73 »

Sameburfday73 wrote:
Sameburfday73 wrote:New to this group. Recently bought a 73 quadratrac wagoneer. I am sure I will have plenty of questions and need lots of advice.

Skerrvydog

Post by Skerrvydog »

Welcome! Where ya from and let's see some pictures, we love those. There are lots of very knowledgeable folks round here. (I'm NOT one of em :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
79 Wagoneer - "Sally" - Work in progress
((SOLD))87 Grand Wagoneer - "Benjamin Brown, Plow Dog": The brown helps disguise the rust.
99 XJ Cherokee - "Jack" - DD

Topic author
Sameburfday73

Re: RE: Re: New to here

Post by Sameburfday73 »

Skerrvydog wrote:

Welcome! Where ya from and let's see some pictures, we love those. There are lots of very knowledgeable folks round here. (I'm NOT one of em :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I will post pics soon. Have all of them on my old phone. Im in conroe tx. I may need social media help before jeep help. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk