2014 MAFSJC Snowball fun run.

FSJ Related Events in the Eastern Time Zone

Topic author
jeepfan93

2014 MAFSJC Snowball fun run.

Post by jeepfan93 »

To anyone in the area, of New Jersey. We are holding this event on one of the last 2 weekends of Febuary. I have already Emailed everyone who's address I have and posted on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/136764526428654/. We will be going to either Wharton State forest or Greenwood State Forest. Votes count and majority rules. Wharton has always been good to us, but I personally would like to try someplace new, and I know I few others would like to also. You can either reply here if you want to attend and what weekend, or the FB page, or my Email, jeepfan93@comcast.net. For any new members that want to come out, it will be a one day event, great wheeling, great people, a trail lunch then we'll invade a nice restaurant for dinner. we are family friendly and enforce a strict no booze, no drugs policy while on the trail. Early forecasts are showing a very good possiblity for snow (yay again, freakin great) but at least we can on the trails enjoying it.
Thanks and hope to see lots of rigs out there,
Lou

jamesdart

Re: 2014 MAFSJC Snowball fun run.

Post by jamesdart »

Do we have anyone familiar with greenwood?

Topic author
jeepfan93

Post by jeepfan93 »

Yes. I sent am email to the club members. I dont think I have your email. Karen was going to email Christine to see if you guys were coming. Piney mike and Ann are both familiar with the trails.

jamesdart

Post by jamesdart »

Ok. I'll shoot you an email. We should be able to go either weekend.

Topic author
jeepfan93

Post by jeepfan93 »

Saturday Feb 22

BotterbrodtGE

Post by BotterbrodtGE »

Wish I could be around to participate. Been on hiatus due to work. I did have the Jeep on the road for a week and it made 2 150 mile trips without fault. Some day I'll have the time and funds for the Jeep. Here's she isImage
And the one taking my time and funds. Currently in need of engine. Image
Hope to be in touch and have some fun you guys
Sent from my SCH-I545
1990 Jeep Wagoneer, Stock Height, Badly Needing some Love

Topic author
jeepfan93

Post by jeepfan93 »

Alright gang. Snowball run details. Meet at Lucielle's restaurant at 730 am. http://www.yelp.com/biz/lucilles-countr ... g-barnegat . Eat breakfast and on the road by 9. Annie and Piney Mike will be out trail guides. These are mostly fire trails with some deep holes. We'll give it a shot. There are many different entrances so I highly suggest you be at Lucielles on time please. That being said this is a state forest that is patrolled. Make sure your rigs are legal and you have your paperwork in order. Also, NO TRAILBLAZING. We all know we should tread lightly, but this area inparticular. One warning then tickets get issued. Get it? That out if the way, we could be getting between 3-6 inches of snow tuesday night, so we should have fresh snow on the ground for saturday. Early forecast says 46 for saturday and rain. Dress appropriatly. We can do a trail lunch. Or if you bring lunch and the weather does not permit, eveyone is invited back to out house for grub, hot coffee, and repairs if needed. I'm still welding my truck back together after what should have been a simple operation has now turned into a major freaking ordeal. But we'll be there. See everyone Saturday.