FSJeepers in Birmingham, Alabama area

FSJ Related Events in the Eastern Time Zone

Topic author
88amcsuv

FSJeepers in Birmingham, Alabama area

Post by 88amcsuv »

I live in Gadsden, Alabama and was wondering if there was any kind of FSJ club or group anywhere near me that gets together every so often for rides, work days or anything for that matter? I would love to be involved on work days even though I'm not in that good of shape to be much use but I can do things. I can clean parts and just about anything that doesn't require me to sit on the ground or things like that. I have plenty of tools to bring that I won't be having to bum tools all day. I'm not a body man but I can sand and have sanders to use. I can also help with mechanic work just can't get around that good but bench work is perfect for me. Anyway if there is such a thing please contact me. I would like to join the group if after meeting me a couple of times I am acceptable to the whole group. Thanks
1976 AMC Gremlin V-8 ordered new, needs restoring
1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 401, turbo 400, dana 20 twin stick, dana 44's with 3:73 gears and 4 wheel disc brakes, 33x10.50Rx15LT tires on factory slots, hydro boost, 6 inch Rusty's lift (removing rear 2" blocks and put new 4" front springs can't get in too high), with new upholstery, carpet, stereo and speakers, my own version of on and off road emergency kit.
1998 Mercury Mountaineer daily driver
2006 Ford F-150, Lariat, extended cab, 5.4L, 2WD