2014 - parts sales, swaps, barters

For all discussions related to the annual FSJ invasion of Ouray

Moderators: shimniok, srobertsfsj

rstep

Re: 2014 - parts sales, swaps, barters

Post by rstep »

I have 6 FSJNETWORK plates 7" x14" I will bring up if anyone wants one.
1977 Cherokee Sold
I Don't own One
Stuff I Make.
http://fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5620

chrisginco

Post by chrisginco »

I recently happened to pick up a (most likely) non-running 89 Grand Wagoneer. Normally, I wouldn't post ANYTHING about the Waggy at this point, but since Ouray is coming up, like, NEXT WEEK, I'm forced to put up or shut up until next July. And, since I live in Grand Junction, CO, I'm pretty much just down the street from Ouray.

I'm new to this forum and have been lurking for a while. Due to work and physical issues I haven't had time to work on the Waggy.

So, where does that leave me? Well, my FSJ needs to go up for sale. But, since I need a minimum of 5 posts to put an ad up in the "For Sale" threads (unless a moderator gives me a pass...), well, I fall short.

As such, here's what I can tell you about the Waggy... It's an 89 Grand Wagoneer WITH NO TITLE (please note the emphasis on the NO TITLE). It has a 360 AMC, auto, and all the accoutrements that accompany the Grand Wagoneer. There doesn't seem to be a lot of a rust issue, besides the "normal" bubbling right around the "woodgraining". The front passenger door has one heck of a dent/swipe in it. Other than that, I think it's in fairly good shape...considering...I've got more pix if you need them. Supposedly, the engine ran (odometer says somewhere around 200K) when parked around 2ish years ago. The PO used it for engine/parts storage since then. He robbed parts (alternator, fan belts, etc) for other projects. I haven't had a chance to put it back together to see if it runs or not.

Oh yeah, I guess I should mention that I'll take $700 cash with a bill of sale for the whole shebang. :)

PM, or otherwise get hold of me... Thank you,
Chris
IMG_0876.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chrisginco on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HOOT

Post by HOOT »

I have an NOS emissions pipe if any one is interested. It is the 1/2" or so pipe that is welded ( I think ) into the original catalytic converter and goes up into the engine bay. IIRC it is for an 80's-91 Jeep.
1980 and 81 J20 melding into a 1980 Utility bed J20. Project cancelled and for sale, found a factory truck.
1980 J20 Utility truck. Replaced above project.
1977 Honcho getting turned into a 1977 J20 Gladoncho.
IFSJA Member #4662 Joined March 28, 2003

We're on a road to nowhere.....

AMCdealer

Post by AMCdealer »

I have a '88 parts Wag. I don't have a lot of time to pull stuff or pull/transport large items but if there is something anyone in Ouray thinks they need and is feasible let me know and I'll decide if I have the time/room. This Jeep was a victim of the 5/22/11 Joplin tornado. Someone's roof hit it in the side at about 180 MPH. Prior to that it was cherry. :cry:

AKA "SVO42" at IFSJA

SparkyB

Post by SparkyB »

I could bring the Smittybilt roll cage and rear fuel tank if anyone is interested. Probably have some other random FSJ parts laying around as well.

Bostonbob

Post by Bostonbob »

parts from a 77 j10 in Conifer Co [ on 285 ] if your headed to Ouray from the front range get on your way there or back