Parts Swapping - Buy/Sell Used Stuff

For all discussions related to the annual FSJ invasion of Ouray

Moderators: shimniok, srobertsfsj

AwesomeJ10

Re: Parts Swapping - Buy/Sell Used Stuff

Post by AwesomeJ10 »

Does anyone have a stock rear spring to fit my '88?

Topic author
Tad
Vendor

Post by Tad »

Blake wrote:Does anyone have a stock rear spring to fit my '88?
Wag/Chero?
I have a matched stock set from will e's retired '81 Wag.
Be happy to get them out of the yard.
5 leaf rear packs with no over load (I didn't remove them, don't think it ever had any).
Pretty rusty, been out in the dirt since he did his 4" lift, so that's like 10 years.
A collection of 1966 to 1986 parts.
Self Inflicted Flesh Wound
Caddy425/TH400/Atlas 4spd/14B/D60/locked front and rear/Hydroassist/39.5 Irocks
(Join date = Friday the 13th)

My Stuff:
http://www.ttsfabworks.com/
Tech Stuff:
IFSJA WMS Project

Tin Medic

Post by Tin Medic »

5 mid 80's GW rims with the gold accents. 50 obo
4 Big O Big Foot 245 70 R15 tires with decent tread 100 obo
Pair of 360 heads free to good home
Random QT parts from a busted tc free to good home
Various lenses and wagoneer emblems 10 a pair
89 GW front valance Baltic Blue 25
Set of Marchall fog lights, no covers but the glass is good and the logo still has the paint 40 for the set
6 late model center caps 25
Various small items

If you want the big items let me know, not hauling them if someone doesnt want them. pics upon request.
Last edited by Tin Medic on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
89 GW 360/727/208 (soon to be LQ9/727/208) MSD 8523 Pro Billet Distributor, MSD 8207 Blaster SS Coil, 30x9.5x15 Destination M/Ts, Warn Lock Out Hubs

"I don't always downshift, but when I do its next to a Prius so the driver can hear me hurt the environment."

Jeeps don't break down, they're just extremely demanding when they need parts replaced!

Jeep Owner

srobertsfsj

Post by srobertsfsj »

I have a set of Cheroke WT axles. D44 front is complete including brakes with 4.10 gears(pitman arm not included). Rear AMC20 is missing carrier and gears but includes axle shafts and brakes. $200

I also have a aux fuel tank that mounts in spare tire area. Not sure of the capacity. Looks to be around 20 gal. $100

Scott R.

'86 Grand Wagoneer "Super Chief" 5.3L drivetrain/ WT conversion / TT's Fabworks SOA and SF / 37x12.5x17 BFG A/T KO3 http://www.fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtop ... 294&p=3364

"After years of being paranoid about my Jeep’s temp going towards that 220F mark, I’m realizing that if it was real problem, Jeep engineers would have painted that area RED." - FSJ Guy

AwesomeJ10

Post by AwesomeJ10 »

Tad wrote:
Blake wrote:Does anyone have a stock rear spring to fit my '88?
Wag/Chero?
I have a matched stock set from will e's retired '81 Wag.
Be happy to get them out of the yard.
5 leaf rear packs with no over load (I didn't remove them, don't think it ever had any).
Pretty rusty, been out in the dirt since he did his 4" lift, so that's like 10 years.
I may have to grab 'em from ya. My 63" chevy spring swap didn't work out (I didn't have the time to fab the brackets) so I've ended up with the stock rear springs on my '88 waggy. We took it 'wheeling yesterday for a shakedown run. Got home and discovered the DS rear spring is bent pretty bad.

I wonder how much your springs are sagged/bent?

Topic author
Tad
Vendor

Post by Tad »

Blake wrote: I wonder how much your springs are sagged/bent?
I will grab you a pic when I am out back welding tomorrow morning.
I would guess these are factory originals from 1981.
A collection of 1966 to 1986 parts.
Self Inflicted Flesh Wound
Caddy425/TH400/Atlas 4spd/14B/D60/locked front and rear/Hydroassist/39.5 Irocks
(Join date = Friday the 13th)

My Stuff:
http://www.ttsfabworks.com/
Tech Stuff:
IFSJA WMS Project

Tin Medic

Post by Tin Medic »

Got an 87 at the pull and pay with the axles already removed should be easy to grab the springs if you want them.
89 GW 360/727/208 (soon to be LQ9/727/208) MSD 8523 Pro Billet Distributor, MSD 8207 Blaster SS Coil, 30x9.5x15 Destination M/Ts, Warn Lock Out Hubs

"I don't always downshift, but when I do its next to a Prius so the driver can hear me hurt the environment."

Jeeps don't break down, they're just extremely demanding when they need parts replaced!

Jeep Owner

AwesomeJ10

Post by AwesomeJ10 »

thanks for the offers guys, but I ended up getting off my @$$ and I got the 63" chevy springs installed. So I no longer need the stockers.

thanks again! :-bd

will e

Post by will e »

Tad wrote:
Blake wrote: I wonder how much your springs are sagged/bent?
I will grab you a pic when I am out back welding tomorrow morning.
I would guess these are factory originals from 1981.

They were factory. Typical wag sag but not too bad if I remember correctly. I swapped in the 4" lift shortly after my first trail ride.

Good memory Tad, I swapped them out in Fall of 2002.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

will e

Post by will e »

i need a reciver seat belt for an 82 cherokee. Black perfered, color is not that important. I used the rear seat one but it is too short, it works for svelte folks but not for the folks who take up more personal space.
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

srobertsfsj

Post by srobertsfsj »

I am also selling a set of stock rims. I am not sure what these are called. It includes the center caps. They are in good shape they just need to be cleaned up. The tires are very old so I would not consider them safe to drive on. -$200 obo.

Scott R.

'86 Grand Wagoneer "Super Chief" 5.3L drivetrain/ WT conversion / TT's Fabworks SOA and SF / 37x12.5x17 BFG A/T KO3 http://www.fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtop ... 294&p=3364

"After years of being paranoid about my Jeep’s temp going towards that 220F mark, I’m realizing that if it was real problem, Jeep engineers would have painted that area RED." - FSJ Guy

Tin Medic

Post by Tin Medic »

will e wrote:i need a reciver seat belt for an 82 cherokee. Black perfered, color is not that important. I used the rear seat one but it is too short, it works for svelte folks but not for the folks who take up more personal space.
Front seat, driver or passenger side?

Jeep Owner

rstep

Post by rstep »

Scott would you sell the center caps alone?
1977 Cherokee Sold
I Don't own One
Stuff I Make.
http://fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5620

srobertsfsj

Post by srobertsfsj »

rstep wrote:Scott would you sell the center caps alone?
Was hoping to sell them together but if I have no interest I could be pursuaded. :D

I may even have another set laying around, I will check tonight.
Scott R.

will e

Post by will e »

Tin Medic wrote:
will e wrote:i need a reciver seat belt for an 82 cherokee. Black perfered, color is not that important. I used the rear seat one but it is too short, it works for svelte folks but not for the folks who take up more personal space.
Front seat, driver or passenger side?
Front seat passenger side, but I think the driver and passenger sides are the same. Any color... just looking for functional at this time.

Tin Medic

Post by Tin Medic »

I have a tan one I can bring for you.

Jeep Owner

heimeken

Post by heimeken »

Jerry, Let me know the price on the bellhousing.... :D
'85 Grand Wagoneer "Caterpillar" :fsj:
'79 Cherokee Chop Top "Nom"
'78 J15 (3/4 ton J10) "Imoteb"

heimeken

Post by heimeken »

I have some 4 inch rear springs (rusty's I think).

A wide track front bumper (aluminum)

Class III hitch...

and parting out a complete '85 wagoneer! (small parts only)
'85 Grand Wagoneer "Caterpillar" :fsj:
'79 Cherokee Chop Top "Nom"
'78 J15 (3/4 ton J10) "Imoteb"

jsinajeep

Post by jsinajeep »

heimeken wrote:Jerry, Let me know the price on the bellhousing.... :D
PM being sent

srobertsfsj

Post by srobertsfsj »

Hey guys, last chance on the axles, aux fuel tank and the rims. Let me know today if you are interested so i can load them. Make me an offer!!
Scott R.