San Juan Experiene

For all discussions related to the annual FSJ invasion of Ouray

Moderators: shimniok, srobertsfsj

Topic author
firecaptain13

San Juan Experiene

Post by firecaptain13 »

On Tuesday night, we are planning on going in to town to see the San Juan Experience. We will try and be at the Ouray Brewery around 6 for a beer and a bite. The doors open at 7:15, show at 7:30. So far, it will be Myself and Betsy, My brother Pat and his wife Noel, Beth Larkin and a another friend. The San Juan experience was a slide show put together by CW McCall and his son. Several thousand slide were taken and put to music and naration. I have a DVD copy, and it is really cool
88 GW, 5 1/2" lift, Barn Doors!!

Riverrat

Re: San Juan Experiene

Post by Riverrat »

We might go that sounds pretty cool. We were planning to do our yearly Outlaw dinner on Tuesday so if we do that around 5:30 it would work out.
BethAnn aka T-Rex
2016 JK Unlimited Sport Hydro Blue Pearl
Factory 3.73 gears, 17x9 Tactik steel wheels, BFG KO2 All-Terrains 285/75 R17, Teraflex 1.5" Performance leveling kit, Teraflex front sway bar quick disconnects, Alien Sunshade
Yard full of FSJs that aren't mine :lol: 8-)

srobertsfsj

Post by srobertsfsj »

If I get into town early enough I might join you, sounds like fun
Scott R.

'86 Grand Wagoneer "Super Chief" 5.3L drivetrain/ WT conversion / TT's Fabworks SOA and SF / 37x12.5x17 BFG A/T KO3 http://www.fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtop ... 294&p=3364

"After years of being paranoid about my Jeep’s temp going towards that 220F mark, I’m realizing that if it was real problem, Jeep engineers would have painted that area RED." - FSJ Guy

Riverrat

Post by Riverrat »

How long is it?
BethAnn aka T-Rex
2016 JK Unlimited Sport Hydro Blue Pearl
Factory 3.73 gears, 17x9 Tactik steel wheels, BFG KO2 All-Terrains 285/75 R17, Teraflex 1.5" Performance leveling kit, Teraflex front sway bar quick disconnects, Alien Sunshade
Yard full of FSJs that aren't mine :lol: 8-)

Nikkormat

Post by Nikkormat »

Wow that sounds fun. I love me some CW. Does anyone know what the cost of the slideshow is?
Gabe, "reformed" Jeep hoarder.