t-shirts and stickers

For all discussions related to the annual FSJ invasion of Ouray

Moderators: shimniok, srobertsfsj

Topic author
firecaptain13

t-shirts and stickers

Post by firecaptain13 »

I'm gonna throw this out there.... Any thoughts on stickers (Frank is our man) and t-shirts? I'm not the one to design this kind of stuff.... I'm better with fire, metal and wood. Is this gonna be the first year I know of without these?
Last edited by firecaptain13 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
88 GW, 5 1/2" lift, Barn Doors!!

REDONE

Re: t-shirts and stickers

Post by REDONE »

I know that I'm always down for at least 2 shirts.
I also kinda feel a Clint Eastwood theme for this year like "the good, the bad, and the jalopy" or "a fist full of nickels" or something.
79 J-10 (Honcho Mucho) KE0LSU
304/Performance Fuel Injection TBI/MTA1/SP2P/Magnum rockers
T18/D20/D44s&4.10s/33" Mud Claws
Grizzly Locker Rear
4" front spring drop, 5" rear shackle flip
Chevy style HEI (ECM controlled)
Dolphin "Shark" gauges in a fancy homemade oak bezel
3/4 resto, rotting faster than I've been fixing it.

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

REDONE wrote:I know that I'm always down for at least 2 shirts.
I also kinda feel a Clint Eastwood theme for this year like "the good, the bad, and the jalopy" or "a fist full of nickels" or something.
Those are great ideas, the top one could be a shirt that you could sell year around, just put different cars on it to target different groups if you wanted.

I tend to be busy, but let me know if you need help with artwork.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

BRUTUS

Post by BRUTUS »

Wasn't the plan to put the lineup picture from Ouray 2015 on the Ouray 2016 shirts just to make it stupid simple and quick? I have been looking forward to them for a year now.
EDIT: Like this:
'74 J30 with some upgrades

AwesomeJ10

Post by AwesomeJ10 »

Count me in for a couple of tshirts! Especially if the picture is the one Brutus posted above!

derf

Post by derf »

Count me in for a couple of shirts and stickers regardless of design choices.
W0JPR

Check out my gear ratio calculator

If you can't fix it with a hammer or duct tape you have an electrical problem.

BRUTUS

Post by BRUTUS »

I will be in for a couple of shirts as well as long as Tad, Jim and Casey are not on the shirt! LOL
'74 J30 with some upgrades

Riverrat

Post by Riverrat »

Soooo is anyone doing anything with this? Shirts are a pain in the butt but everybody likes to have them. The easiest way is to use an online site, if we do it now we would have one week to do a group order and have it ship in time (delivery by Friday July 8th). I can do it IF nobody else is on it (I guess nobody is?) but I need to know today. I haven't been on the site much been busy! Chime in. I have a working design going with the group photo (cropped) and the "good, bad and the jalopy". And the FSJ Invasion and dates on the back.
BethAnn aka T-Rex
2016 JK Unlimited Sport Hydro Blue Pearl
Factory 3.73 gears, 17x9 Tactik steel wheels, BFG KO2 All-Terrains 285/75 R17, Teraflex 1.5" Performance leveling kit, Teraflex front sway bar quick disconnects, Alien Sunshade
Yard full of FSJs that aren't mine :lol: 8-)

AwesomeJ10

Post by AwesomeJ10 »

Riverrat wrote:Soooo is anyone doing anything with this? Shirts are a pain in the butt but everybody likes to have them. The easiest way is to use an online site, if we do it now we would have one week to do a group order and have it ship in time (delivery by Friday July 8th). I can do it IF nobody else is on it (I guess nobody is?) but I need to know today. I haven't been on the site much been busy! Chime in. I have a working design going with the group photo (cropped) and the "good, bad and the jalopy". And the FSJ Invasion and dates on the back.
do it

cafepress is very fast

Count me in for two XL long sleeve black and 2 small short sleeve black

REDONE

Post by REDONE »

Two XL regular t-shirts please (And a 12mo onesie if there's baby stuff)! Whatever color you're getting for yourself is good with me! Thanks Bethann!
79 J-10 (Honcho Mucho) KE0LSU
304/Performance Fuel Injection TBI/MTA1/SP2P/Magnum rockers
T18/D20/D44s&4.10s/33" Mud Claws
Grizzly Locker Rear
4" front spring drop, 5" rear shackle flip
Chevy style HEI (ECM controlled)
Dolphin "Shark" gauges in a fancy homemade oak bezel
3/4 resto, rotting faster than I've been fixing it.

will e

Post by will e »

Thanks Beth! I would get a shirt too.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Riverrat

Post by Riverrat »

Alright stay tuned everyone not sure what we're doing yet but I'll post up as soon as I know.
BethAnn aka T-Rex
Factory 3.73 gears, 17x9 Tactik steel wheels, BFG KO2 All-Terrains 285/75 R17, Teraflex 1.5" Performance leveling kit, Teraflex front sway bar quick disconnects, Alien Sunshade

Riverrat

Post by Riverrat »

https://www.customink.com/g/qsg0-00am-fufj

Deadline is Friday June 24th! Our goal is 48 shirts. If we sell less tyre cost per shirt goes up. As long as we're close I can cover the difference to get them printed but I may need another $1-2 when you pick up your shirts. If we sell more than 48 then there will be a profit which will go to Ouray Mountain Rescue. Also please consider throwing in an extra dollar or two for OMR at the potluck to Scott or whoever is collecting the money for that. Shirts are order and pay online only, I will hand them out in Ouray Tuesday-Friday.
BethAnn aka T-Rex

Grand_Wag_85

Post by Grand_Wag_85 »

BRUTUS wrote:Wasn't the plan to put the lineup picture from Ouray 2015 on the Ouray 2016 shirts just to make it stupid simple and quick? I have been looking forward to them for a year now.
Anybody have a good hi res copy of this photo?
82 J10
77 J10 Golden Eagle 401
88 GW

You know it's bad when your car is on the EPA's 10 most wanted list!

Grand_Wag_85

Post by Grand_Wag_85 »

BRUTUS wrote:Wasn't the plan to put the lineup picture from Ouray 2015 on the Ouray 2016 shirts just to make it stupid simple and quick? I have been looking forward to them for a year now.
Anybody have a good hi res copy of this photo?
82 J10
77 J10 Golden Eagle 401
88 GW

You know it's bad when your car is on the EPA's 10 most wanted list!

shimniok

Post by shimniok »

FYI the stickers are done and Frank is shipping direct to KOA for Scott or I to pick up.

sent from my commodore 64
Broken Photobucket image in my post? PM me.
'86 GW "Troubled Child" tc.wagoneer.org
360, TBI, 4" Skyjacker, 33" BFG MTs, WT D44+ARB, WT AMC20 + LockRight, CB 2m 6m 70cm, K0FSJ
The world's first Robotic Full Size Jeep!

Riverrat

Post by Riverrat »

Shirts arrived at KOA ahead of schedule today too! Sure glad I went that route space is going to be at a premium in our CAR we are driving out there. :(
BethAnn aka T-Rex

will e

Post by will e »

The Mazda is a car? Not even a minivan? Yeah, that's going to get tight!
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge