Wanted - a few parts for 78 Wagoneer

Place to put want ads for FSJ parts
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!
wagoneergirl

Wanted - a few parts for 78 Wagoneer

Postby wagoneergirl » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:53 pm

I'd like to find a rear seat retainer strap that fits a 78 Wagoneer. It looks like this but I'd like one that's blue or black

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Grand-Wagoneer-Seat-Retention-Strap-burgundy/223119101278?hash=item33f2ef4d5e:g:IsoAAOSwIJtbg25L

I need the spring that goes on the little plastic piece that goes on the horn button. It's called the cancel cam and here's a link to the part on tgw - it did not come with the spring and the one that was on my Jeep was sorta lost (sorry about the tiny picture)

I would like to have a passenger side mirror that matches this one on the drivers side

I'm missing the passenger side chrome that goes on the passenger side door and the right rear qtr panel, with clips if possible - you can see the holes where it's missing. It is only that one row, this particular Jeep did not have two rows of chrome

And I need the drivers side outer seal plate - it looks like this only wouldn't have a cut out place

If ya'll have any of these parts I'd appreciate a quote with shipping to zip 28681

Thanks.

wg
1978 Wagoneer

jeepininawk

Re: Wanted - a few parts for 78 Wagoneer

Postby jeepininawk » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:56 pm

I have the trim pieces in El paso Texas. I'll get you a quote on Monday since I work the weekend.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

wagoneergirl

Re: Wanted - a few parts for 78 Wagoneer

Postby wagoneergirl » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:58 pm

Thanks. Sorry to be slow responding. Did you get a chance to get a price on the trim?

wg
1978 Wagoneer

Return to “FSJ Parts Wanted”