Plow for FSJ

Sales area for Non-FSJ Related Items
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
Skerrvydog

Plow for FSJ

Post by Skerrvydog »

Working complete Meyer 7.5' plow fit for full size jeeps. Would also fit Wranglers through YJ but might be heavy for them. Won't fit any other vehicles so if anyone on here in the greater Philadelphia region would actually WANT a plow on their FSJ, here it is!
I'm guessing that's a long shot but figured I'd put it out there. ST-7.5 plow with E-60 pump and keypad controller. Image
79 Wagoneer - "Sally" - Work in progress
((SOLD))87 Grand Wagoneer - "Benjamin Brown, Plow Dog": The brown helps disguise the rust.
99 XJ Cherokee - "Jack" - DD

Topic author
Skerrvydog

Re: Plow for FSJ

Post by Skerrvydog »

Skerrvydog wrote:Working complete Meyer 7.5' plow fit for full size jeeps. Would also fit Wranglers through YJ but might be heavy for them. Won't fit any other vehicles so if anyone on here in the greater Philadelphia region would actually WANT a plow on their FSJ, here it is!
I'm guessing that's a long shot but figured I'd put it out there. ST-7.5 plow with E-60 pump and keypad controller. Image
Bump!
Plow and Jeep are for sale. Will sell both together (preferred) or plow separately, if I can get it off the Jeep.
See CL Ad here:
1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer with Plow

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5814883330.html

CL price is a pipe dream, I'm sure y'all here know better. The jeep is on the cusp of rot. Everything underneath is rusty and crumbly. But I'd love to see somebody use the plow, and the jeep still could be useful for something. Fix a few issues, lift it and wheel it into the ground and he'll die happy.

Really, I just need it all gone so I can bring in a more worthy project. Would be willing to entertain trade for shipping another vehicle To NJ from another part of the country - (say, Salida CO.)
79 Wagoneer - "Sally" - Work in progress
((SOLD))87 Grand Wagoneer - "Benjamin Brown, Plow Dog": The brown helps disguise the rust.
99 XJ Cherokee - "Jack" - DD