Must be gone by 04/25! 28 foot '82 Georgie Boy motorhome 454/superturbine 400 trans

Sales area for Non-FSJ Related Items
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
carnuck

Must be gone by 04/25! 28 foot '82 Georgie Boy motorhome 454/superturbine 400 trans

Post by carnuck »

Motor squeaks when running even with the belts off (carbed 454 with MSD dist and electric pump over pressurizing. Only 54,000 miles). Could be cracked flexplate, but I think a bearing may be bad or really noisy bent pushrods. I drove it around my yard I'm moving out of last week. (can't keep it here and I can't drive it on the highway) Already into it for $4K with buying it, putting tires and battery, transfer and insurance plus towing. I ran it off a outboard fuel tank and it fires first try but I need the tank for my pickup.

I'm looking at a smaller Full size van with auto/ps/PB to put my LPG fuel system into.

A little water damage in the shower/tub area. 3 way fridge, full lpg stove, genset hasn't run in 8 years. I think the person before me tried to run it with 8 year old gas. Valves stuck or something.

Hydroboost brakes and steering, double belts. Based on '81 GMC P20 or P30 chassis with single axle and dual rear wheels. Small bed, rooftop AC, 220/110 to 12 volt charging system. Dual batteries. All electrical appears to work except a couple lights.

I'm going to start swapping off the brand new tires tomorrow for my '72 Highboy pickup if I can. No interest by tomorrow night (Sunday) or cash by Monday, means I'll find another way for it to go away.

TH400 super turbine is rebuilt with less than 5,000 miles on it (that I can see) super cooling package, air flow cooling trans pan. Some kind of electric stuff on the trans too. (Doubt it's the lockup TH400)

If I could fix and drive it, I'd keep it but my health took a mega drop recently.
Check my parts for sale near Seattle

Topic author
carnuck

Re: Must be gone by 04/25! 28 foot '82 Georgie Boy motorhome 454/superturbine 400 trans

Post by carnuck »

Also have a '91 P20 ex-Seattle city light truck that may go for parts (TBI 350 and 4L80E) if it wasn't "converted" to someone else's name since last I checked.
Check my parts for sale near Seattle