1984 J10 swb 4.2l A/T Laredo power steering manual locks and windows

Place to buy and sell full or partial FSJs
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!
Jimbo33l

1984 J10 swb 4.2l A/T Laredo power steering manual locks and windows

Postby Jimbo33l » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Bought the truck 2 and a half years ago as a project. Life happened and never got where i wanted to with it. Had it running a year and a half ago and was working to get it street legal. I have a brand new battery for it. Bought a brand new floor shifter, PO removed the column shifter and moved it to the floor with an xj shifter that doesnt work well. I just replaced the roller bearings in the steering column along with ignition cylinder. I have a new/used replacement windshield for it along with the original brush guard. I have a brand new throttle cable, valve cover and valve cover gasket. I have new parking break cables and accessories needed to have to parking brake functional again. Stereo works. Ac blower works but doesnt cool, probably needs freeon. It does need new weatherstripping on both door seals and door windows. The bed has rust in multuple spots but definately repairable. The rest of the body and frame is in good condition. Previous owner had the wheels redone, put on new tires, did brake job on front wheels. I did break job on back wheels, replaced points, and cap. I know engine is good but i have not tried to get it running and its on my back burner because we already have one project vehicle and 1 kid. 1800.00 obo takes it. I have a good texas title for it. Located near dayton, texas ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

tedlovesjeeps71

Re: 1984 J10 swb 4.2l A/T Laredo power steering manual locks and windows

Postby tedlovesjeeps71 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:14 pm

That's a good deal. Jealous.

Return to “FSJ Vehicle Sales”