87 grand wagoneer spinicker blue sedalia colorado

Place to buy and sell full or partial FSJs
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!
Cheapthrills

87 grand wagoneer spinicker blue sedalia colorado

Postby Cheapthrills » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:24 am

Selling my 87 grand wagoneer tons of spare parts to go with it....

All the power windows work but are slow and/or parts/maintenance. Needs a windshield and headliner.
Comes with builder 360 engine (no intake),
Operational 727 trans, operational 229 tcase.
Plus what ever you find in the garage you want.

I have refreshed the engine new bearings new cam & lifters oil pump, rings and rehoned cylinders, new water pump, new 1400 edelbrock carb (emissions legal), also has Holley street avenger intake (emissions legal).
All emissions equipment is present (air injection tube to the cat needs repaired or replaced) tires have good tread with a little dry rot. Turbine aluminum rims are in good shape.

Driver seat needs replaced as the frame is bent (previous owner), needs new front half headliner ( rear half needs new material). Sun visors need relined.

Springs are stiff. Steering is solid. Have original hood in great shape - paint. Current front clip is tan. The tub has typical rust issues.

$5k obo

87 grand Wagoneer mostly stock
90 grand Wagoneer (stalled 5.3 project)

Cheapthrills

Re: 87 grand wagoneer spinicker blue sedalia colorado

Postby Cheapthrills » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:25 am

Cheapthrills wrote:Selling my 87 grand wagoneer tons of spare parts to go with it....

All the power windows work but are slow and/or parts/maintenance. Needs a windshield and headliner.

I have refreshed the engine new bearings new cam & lifters oil pump, rings and rehoned cylinders, new water pump, new 1400 edelbrock carb (emissions legal), also has Holley street avenger intake (emissions legal).
All emissions equipment is present (air injection tube to the cat needs repaired or replaced) tires have good tread with a little dry rot. Turbine aluminum rims are in good shape.

Driver seat needs replaced as the frame is bent (previous owner), needs new front half headliner ( rear half needs new material). Sun visors need relined.

Springs are stiff. Steering is solid. Have original hood in great shape - paint. Current front clip is tan. The tub has typical rust issues.

$5k obo

Here is picture

Cheapthrills

Postby Cheapthrills » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:29 am

Cheapthrills wrote:
Cheapthrills wrote:Selling my 87 grand wagoneer tons of spare parts to go with it....

$5k obo

Here is picture

One more try... lol.. my thumbs are faster than my brain apperently.Image

Cheapthrills

Postby Cheapthrills » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:53 pm