My 83 Cherokee

Show off your FSJ photos and videos!

Topic author
AMC_Don

My 83 Cherokee

Post by AMC_Don »

Here's my project, I bought it earlier in the year from an IFSJA member (Guitarsail) after randomly checking out IFSJA one day after a 5 year hiatus.... I thought I was cured of the FSJ disease but when I saw it I couldn't resist :D It has the 360/727/208 in it with 3.31's in the differentials. The best thing about it is I haven't had to do hardly anything to it other than cosmetic stuff. I added the razor grille, & Chief emblems as a nod to my old 76 that I had. Plus I found the same exact 5 slot wheels from my old 76 on craigslist surprisingly. The only engine work I've had to do was replace the valve cover gaskets & paint them. Plus as a bonus I got a whole pile of paperwork from previous work done to it engine rebuilt/tranny rebuilt ect... so it looks like it was well maintained. I'm still trying to decide if I want to put a lift on it or leave it like it is.

Tatsadasayago

Re: My 83 Cherokee

Post by Tatsadasayago »

Suhweeet Cherokee Don!
1977 Cherokee Chief - The Blair Jeep Project III
A collection of parts flying in close formation

pyro

Post by pyro »

Still bummed you beat me to the punch on picking it up...but looking good! I say leave it as is. Too clean to modify!
'81 J10 Laredo 258/T176
'82 Cherokee 258/TF904
'84 CJ-8 258/T176

Florida FSJ's Click Here!!!

Topic author
AMC_Don

Post by AMC_Don »

pyro wrote:Still bummed you beat me to the punch on picking it up...but looking good! I say leave it as is. Too clean to modify!
It would make a nice addition to your fleet since you pretty much have a matching J truck. Don't worry if I ever decide to sell it you'll have first dibs :-bd