New to the forum: 1977 Cherokee S

Show off your FSJ photos and videos!

Topic author
Maverickjk

New to the forum: 1977 Cherokee S

Post by Maverickjk »

Well, that's my latest edition. I've owned several Jeeps, currently a JKU, Gladiator, and now Cherokee.

will e

Re: New to the forum: 1977 Cherokee S

Post by will e »

Nice! It looks pretty solid, I don't see anhy hints of rust. I bet it will clean up nicely. And no roof rack I think is a bit unusual?

Welcome to the forum!
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

66stepside

Post by 66stepside »

That's a nice clean start- welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swampedge

Post by swampedge »

That's not only solid but the 4 door Cherokees are hard to find in any condition. I bet out of everybody here there might be 20 of them. Not many when you consider the number of members and drive by's here. Very cool ride.

You really are judged by the dogs you have!

tedlovesjeeps71

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

swampedge wrote:That's not only solid but the 4 door Cherokees are hard to find in any condition. I bet out of everybody here there might be 20 of them. Not many when you consider the number of members and drive by's here. Very cool ride.

I had bought a pretty straight 78 as a parts rig years back. The motor is actually in my 67 commando, the knuckles are in my scrambler. Like an idiot I tossed most of the rest to the scrap man. Image wish I knew then what I know now.