My 1968 wagon

Show off your FSJ photos and videos!

Topic author
swampedge

My 1968 wagon

Post by swampedge »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You really are judged by the dogs you have!

66stepside

Re: My 1968 wagon

Post by 66stepside »

Looks pretty straight- specs?

Cheapthrills

Post by Cheapthrills »

Very nice I like it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ToolShed

Post by ToolShed »

Sweet!!!
Jim

78 Cherokee Chief W/T 360 4V TH400 D20

Greenmachine

Post by Greenmachine »

With fire dept on the bumper I bet it's low miles and probably been kept in a garage, most if not all it's life.
1975 Cherokee S factory 360,t-18, 4" hellcreek, slot mags 33" bfg's, performer intake, and Fitech fuel injection.
1980 J10 304, 5 spd, 4" Superlift, 4.88 Gears, 35" Maxxis Big Horns
1961 fc-150 fishing truck (on hold)

Former Air Cav

Topic author
swampedge

Post by swampedge »

Greenmachine wrote:With fire dept on the bumper I bet it's low miles and probably been kept in a garage, most if not all it's life.

Topic author
swampedge

Post by swampedge »

It has stickers on it from the Mammoth Lake California fire dept but have not been able to confirm any connection to it. No one there remembers it. It was bought at an auction by a pallet company in Reno and that's where my buddy bought it. I bought it from him and had to put an engine in it and then lifted it. Showing 65K miles. The interior is toast from sitting in the desert. Specs: SP code Buick 350, 3 speed column shift, 3.31 gears, welded in new WFO spring and shackle mounts in the front with RS44044 springs and installed 52" Chevy 4" soft ride leafs in the rear using RB-71 and RB-87 bushings. My lift cost me 750.00 bucks. I'm going to post up pics of the measurement marks in Tech. If you have a welder or a few good batteries and some leads I would suggest doing this if your on a budget. It turned out great but just by luck. I was prepared to buy less lift springs if I had to. Was just trying to show how well a cheap lift could be done on the early post mount Wagoneers. I got my front mount location measurements from a member 64wagoneer. Justin did the front of his and then waited to see how the rear of mine turned out. A/C is next and I have all of those parts. Just have to make my hoses and buy a new compressor and condenser.

Topic author
swampedge

Post by swampedge »

swampedge wrote:It has stickers on it from the Mammoth Lake California fire dept but have not been able to confirm any connection to it. No one there remembers it. It was bought at an auction by a pallet company in Reno and that's where my buddy bought it. I bought it from him and had to put an engine in it and then lifted it. Showing 65K miles. The interior is toast from sitting in the desert. Specs: SP code Buick 350, 3 speed column shift, 3.31 gears, welded in new WFO spring and shackle mounts in the front with RS44044 springs and installed 52" Chevy 4" soft ride leafs in the rear using RB-71 and RB-87 bushings. My lift cost me 750.00 bucks. I'm going to post up pics of the measurement marks in Tech. If you have a welder or a few good batteries and some leads I would suggest doing this if your on a budget. It turned out great but just by luck. I was prepared to buy less lift springs if I had to. Was just trying to show how well a cheap lift could be done on the early post mount Wagoneers. I got my front mount location measurements from a member 64wagoneer. Justin did the front of his and then waited to see how the rear of mine turned out. A/C is next and I have all of those parts. Just have to make my hoses and buy a new compressor and condenser.
Image. New candy.

64Wagoneer

Post by 64Wagoneer »

Let's see the front spring update

Topic author
swampedge

Post by swampedge »

ImageImage

Installed Skyjacker JP40FS 4" lift springs. Leveled out perfectly. 5* negative caster using 4* WFO wedges. How bout some pics of Sprucey 64wagoneer.