Corbeau seats in my J20

Modified FSJ Tech Area

Topic author
JeepManiac

Re: Corbeau seats in my J20

Post by JeepManiac »

toothofwar wrote:I'll get some pictures for you. But $20 plus shipping sound reasonable? They have some surface rust on them, but nothing major I dont think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Thanks for trying to help! I have now finished welding up my seat frame. I used the 2 brackets from the bench, some 3" rectangular tubing, angle iron and created this frame of sorts that I welded the seat brackets to. It looks great and gives me an area to mount stuff between the seats, like my 4L80E shifter and an ammo can center console

Topic author
JeepManiac

Post by JeepManiac »

toothofwar I sent you a PM. I'll most likely need those brackets as it turns out

My seat frame I built and seats went in today and the seats sit way too high!

toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

I'll get you some pics this week. They are still installed at the moment. I'll get them pulled this week.

Topic author
JeepManiac

Post by JeepManiac »

Awesome thanks. They're just typical bucket seat brackets right? Not electric or anything? I need to weld my brackets onto them so I'd like to see what they look like even if they're not yours. Trying to figure out if this is the way to go or not

toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

Yup. These are stock mounting brackets for non powered bucket seats. If I'm not mistaken I thought your seats should bolt right up to these brackets.

toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

They have a little more rust than I thought. But I think they are still usable with some TLC. This is from the drivers side seat. First pick top bracket is the door side, the bottom one is trans hump side. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Topic author
JeepManiac

Post by JeepManiac »

Awesome thanks. Best I could tell all my mount points are vertical. These have some that run horizontally?

Do you have the hardware that came out with em too? Even if they're a rusty mess it will help me with thread size and length at the hardware store.

toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

Most broke when pulling them out. Studs are what are on the bracket side. 3/8 x 24 on the floor side. 3/8 x 18 on the bracket side. Are you needing the sliders also? I can throw them and the nuts for them in for 20 more if you are interested.

toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

Also all are vertical mounting points. The passenger side is still installed so I can get some pics if interested in the way they come out.