Great Deal on Front Headlight Harness Upgrade!

Stock FSJ Tech Area

Topic author
Fast79Chief

Great Deal on Front Headlight Harness Upgrade!

Post by Fast79Chief »

I just got a great deal on a Heavy Duty headlight harness to cure the 'dim bulb' problem that the stock wiring can give you. This harness also takes a great deal of electrical load off of the Amp meter and Ignition switch in the dash. This is a well established company that specializes in aftermarket Jeep accessories, and has been making harnesses for other Jeep models for a good while.

My 1979 Cherokee Chief was the 'test vehicle' for this harness in it's development phase. Each harness is handmade to order, so there is a bit of lag time right now but no more than a week.

The harness is 100% USA built with USA components. 14 gauge wire, brass terminals, USA relays for High and Low beam, Inline 30 amp fuse and ceramic bulb plugs.

Thanks,
Fast79Chief
Last edited by Fast79Chief on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
1979 Cherokee Chief S, V8, MSD Pro Billet Distributor with New Factory Ignition Box (are these 2 even supposed to work together?), HEI Wires, Edelbrock 1406, Edelbrock Performer manifold, 3.54 gears, Tru-Trac Locker in the rear, Turbo 400, New Quadratrac, Dual gas tanks, new 32 x 11.50's, Big 9000 winch, Homemade 2.5" full length exhaust, Custom Headlight Harness, Custom front bumper working, Custom Rear Swing-out Bumper, Class V receiver hitch ... and a lot of work to do yet. :)

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: Great Deal on Front Headlight Harness Upgrade!

Post by Stuka »

When posting information like this, please put the details in your post. There is no reason people should have to PM a user to get a website URL. Years down the road when somebody is searching, this post won't help them any.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

Topic author
Fast79Chief

Post by Fast79Chief »

This is a personal purchase. I'd like to keep my personal information private, thank you.
There are people on this site who are trying to ruin my deal because of their 'affiliations' with vendors.
Respect my privacy please.

Thank you.
1979 Cherokee Chief S, V8, MSD Pro Billet Distributor with New Factory Ignition Box (are these 2 even supposed to work together?), HEI Wires, Edelbrock 1406, Edelbrock Performer manifold, 3.54 gears, Tru-Trac Locker in the rear, Turbo 400, New Quadratrac, Dual gas tanks, new 32 x 11.50's, Big 9000 winch, Homemade 2.5" full length exhaust, Custom Headlight Harness, Custom front bumper working, Custom Rear Swing-out Bumper, Class V receiver hitch ... and a lot of work to do yet. :)

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

If YOU are selling these, then you need to apply for access to the vendors area. In your other post, it was a 3rd party company that you were talking about. I fail to see how that has anything to do with your private information. And nobody was trying to ruin any deals, it is up to other forum members as to which product they go with.

I am locking this post.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ