Headlight Upgrade Capability?

Stock FSJ Tech Area

Topic author
Fast79Chief

Re: Headlight Upgrade Capability?

Post by Fast79Chief »

The new USA professionally made harnesses (not some throw-together by an amateur that could burn down your Jeep), are in the $$ ballpark. That is a super super deal for the quality of parts and workmanship that is put into each one. I hope this 'connection' that I have made for fellow FSJ owners helps a few of you as it has helped me to have much better headlights and night vision. Thanks.

I am disappointed in the behavior of a fellow member here who chose to 'challenge' my good will and the validity of the product I'm introducing without any experience or knowledge of the product. This member has harassed me in the past on another FSJ forum, and he and his cronies over there ultimately caused me to leave that group because of the ignorance that is allowed over there. That same member was warned in the past to not stick his nose where it doesn't belong only to make trouble. Obviously he hasn't learned. I'm nipping it in the bud right away. He's Blocked.
Last edited by Fast79Chief on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1979 Cherokee Chief S, V8, MSD Pro Billet Distributor with New Factory Ignition Box (are these 2 even supposed to work together?), HEI Wires, Edelbrock 1406, Edelbrock Performer manifold, 3.54 gears, Tru-Trac Locker in the rear, Turbo 400, New Quadratrac, Dual gas tanks, new 32 x 11.50's, Big 9000 winch, Homemade 2.5" full length exhaust, Custom Headlight Harness, Custom front bumper working, Custom Rear Swing-out Bumper, Class V receiver hitch ... and a lot of work to do yet. :)

Cecil14

Post by Cecil14 »

Wow, insulting people without even knowing their qualifications. One of the forum rules is, and I quote, "Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Period." You have done this on a number of occasions. Criticism is a part of reality, you would do well to learn how to take it. FWIW, you ran yourself off of IFSJA due to your own behavior, no one else's.

$30 is a great deal, I'd be interested to see others try these harnesses and report more feedback. For that cheap, they do sound a little too good to be true, but time (and people more experienced with electrical/electronics) will tell.

While I have not seen the harnesses Mass is making over at IFSJA, I suspect they will be made pretty well. I doubt they will burn anyone's Jeeps down. If I were in the market, I would likely purchase from a fellow FSJer just to help support the community, as I suspect many others will. Three times the cost is starting to get up there, but if the quality and support backs up the product, it may well be worth it.

aa
1983 J-10 - 4.6L(MPFI)/CS130D/Hydroboost/NV3550/D300/44/44/3.54/Disc-Disc/32s/42 gallon 'burb tank

Topic author
Fast79Chief

Post by Fast79Chief »

I'm removing this Thread because of Cecil14 continuous ignorant harassment. Admins aren't stopping it ... so I am.
If anybody wants info on the new FSJ front light harnesses made here in the USA for $30.00 ... PM me.

Thanks.
1979 Cherokee Chief S, V8, MSD Pro Billet Distributor with New Factory Ignition Box (are these 2 even supposed to work together?), HEI Wires, Edelbrock 1406, Edelbrock Performer manifold, 3.54 gears, Tru-Trac Locker in the rear, Turbo 400, New Quadratrac, Dual gas tanks, new 32 x 11.50's, Big 9000 winch, Homemade 2.5" full length exhaust, Custom Headlight Harness, Custom front bumper working, Custom Rear Swing-out Bumper, Class V receiver hitch ... and a lot of work to do yet. :)

toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

I honestly didn't mean any harm or insult in my comments. I was stating an old saying only. I apologize for any misunderstanding I may have done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Topic author
Fast79Chief

Post by Fast79Chief »

Thanks toothofwar, I appreciate you saying that.
I agree with you too. This is why I am so happy to share with my fellow FSJ enthusiasts the quality product I found. The folks at KSuspension are really good people who make each piece by hand. It's not easy to impress me with things ... I been around a long time and have seen a lot of junk and i know quality. I was excited to let you guys know they are making them now for our Jeeps. As I listed a while back, ceramic plugs, 14 gauge wire, brass terminals, US made relays. Made a big difference on my 79.
Cecil has had it out for me from a while back when he got reported on another site (where I am still a member) for 'dogging' me the same way. He did today. He has a unique way of doing damage to people then covering his tracks with his self-serving justifications. He walks a fine line with subtle damaging statements. He doesn't like smart people like me ... I'm wise to his BEEP. I prefer that guy does not comment in my threads or on my posts ... he only means no good torwards me.
I stood up to him on the other site and wouldn't let him or his asshole buddies verbally kick me around over there ... he didn't like that. Well I hope if you need better headlight power, you try one of these harnesses. I think you'll be happy. Thanks again for being a better man and and being friendly ... I appreciate it.

Cecil14

Post by Cecil14 »

Just to keep things clear: I did not get reported, you did. Please try to keep your facts straight, lying is unbecoming and undermines your self-proclaimed "smartness."

You're welcome to start linking the threads from IFSJA, if you'd like to show everyone how bad I am. I can do it, if you'd like? I've been around for a VERY long time (~18 years), and in that time I can think of two people (you being one) that have had such a problem with me. Seems like I might not be the problem.

As I said over there, I have never said a bad thing about you. I post to contribute, nothing more. It'd be really great if you would do likewise.

aa
1983 J-10 - 4.6L(MPFI)/CS130D/Hydroboost/NV3550/D300/44/44/3.54/Disc-Disc/32s/42 gallon 'burb tank

Topic author
Fast79Chief

Post by Fast79Chief »

I prefer that guy does not comment in my Threads and posts ... he is only INFLAMING and trying to create a conflict. Admins ... are you waiting to see how far he will push and how I will react???
I asked that you BLOCK him from commenting on my posts. Is he a 'friend' of the current admin. and everybody is having a good ol time here?

SJTD

Post by SJTD »

Wow!

I've wasted way too much time trying to figger out what's got Fast79 to bentoutashape. I don't see any insults directed at him. He did make some questionable comments about others, though.

Seems to find criticism in questions.

He accuses Cecil of insulting the quality of the product he's recommending since Cecil hasn't seen it then actually does insult, product unseen, what Mass is offering at IFSJA.
Sic friatur crustulum

'84 GW with Nissan SD33T, early Chev NV4500, 300, narrowed Ford reverse 44, narrowed Ford 60, SOA/reversed shackle in fornt, lowered mount/flipped shackle in rear.

Topic author
Fast79Chief

Post by Fast79Chief »

Here's another one of Cecil14's crew to jump on me. Same m.o. as on the other forum.

I asked Admin. to close MY thread that I started.
Cecil14 ruined another one ... hope you're happy ya skunk.

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Thread locked.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ