Red, White and Blue center cap color codes

Stock FSJ Tech Area

Topic author
88amcsuv

Red, White and Blue center cap color codes

Post by 88amcsuv »

I have some wheel center caps I want to restore or at least make look good. Does anyone have the correct paint codes or paint numbers for these colors of paint? Are these colors the same as in the AMC Jeep dash emblem? If so I could take to paint store and get them to match it. Would just like for them to be semi correct colors. Also has anyone ever cut the end off one of these centers when they put on manual hubs? I've never seen one for manual hubs from the factory. It would make things easier if I had the correct codes or paint numbers if anyone has them. Thanks to everyone on this network for helping people such as myself who always need help with their FSJ's.
1976 AMC Gremlin V-8 ordered new, needs restoring
1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 401, turbo 400, dana 20 twin stick, dana 44's with 3:73 gears and 4 wheel disc brakes, 33x10.50Rx15LT tires on factory slots, hydro boost, 6 inch Rusty's lift (removing rear 2" blocks and put new 4" front springs can't get in too high), with new upholstery, carpet, stereo and speakers, my own version of on and off road emergency kit.
1998 Mercury Mountaineer daily driver
2006 Ford F-150, Lariat, extended cab, 5.4L, 2WD

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: Red, White and Blue center cap color codes

Post by Stuka »

They should be AMC's logo colors. Which should match the dash and rear tail gate emblems.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ